Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November whaaaaat?

If I sneak a post in today, then I only missed a month :)  Ideally, I would write much more often...I'm trying to get back into it.  There's something so happy and calming in writing out my thoughts and sharing them.

I got some good news today!  I had an appointment with the Lyme doctor today, and she said in 2-3 months they are going to start tapering me off antibiotics...completely!  Praise God that he has brought me this far.  I have learned to trust his faithfulness through all of this, and although this trial is not yet over, I have no fear.  Whatever happens, he will be glorified...and I will me made more like him as he molds me.

I have started feeling better while i'm on the antibiotics, which is a good sign.  I've had more energy and less nausea - the goal is for me to feel just as good on the meds as I do off.  I think the end may be in sight! :)

Things continue as normal here in the big city.  It's time for fires, fleeces, coffee (ok ok) and christmas music!  I'm tailoring my pandora station at the moment :)  I just love this time of year, but I absolutely cannot believe that tomorrow is December!!  AHHHHHH!

I love my roommates.  a LOT.  Li (my actual roommate) is moving to China in mid-January. I am excited for her, but I am so sad to see her go that I almost can't stand it.  She has become such a dear friend to me, and it has been an undeserved blessing to share a room with her.  I don't want her to go!!!

Speaking of not deserving things, I am still amazed that God gave me this beautiful house with the greatest roommates ever!  I am so thankful :) :)

A few weeks ago, an intern took our pictures together!  It was like a photo-shoot - we walked all over and posed for 2 hours.  It was lots of fun :)  You're gonna love the photos...

Reeeeally happy :)

Love this one!

They tried to push me off...it worked.

I love jumping pictures!  please look at our faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment