I'm sitting at home with my 3 awesome roomies in the middle of Frankenstorm, so I figured I should just get over whatever it is that has stopped me from blogging, and just WRITE. Because, the fact is, there is a whole lot going on in my life! Annnd i just found out tomorrow is another 'snow' day. #4dayweekend #awesomesauce
Let's start with this morning. This is the third morning in a row I got to sleep in without a care in the world! I could get used to this.
Quality time with Jackie (newest roommate since Jenn got married in September) and Bekah around the breakfast table with coffee...we have a small (ahem!) problem.
![]() |
| woke up to this note...:) |
One of the things I really love about having a free day is that I get to spend quality time in the word! I started a Bible reading plan, and it has been so encouraging. Spending more time reading the word and seeing more of God's character has just been so great.
![]() |
| i think i'm permanently moving our couch here... |


No comments:
Post a Comment