Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yay :)

Guess who I had lunch with today?? No, no one famous like the president or Ralph Nader (Ha I heard he's been sighted in DC recently).  Who is important enough for me to get into work early and stay late just so I can take an extra-long lunch?
Family!
My mom, Diana and Benjamin were on their way up to good old jersey, so of course they stopped to buy me a nice meal (ok, ok so they actually came to see me but I will never turn down free food, especially now that I am learning to budget!).  It was really fun to see them...but also just reminded me of the fact that I really do live in DC! I have a real job and I am living on my own.  This thought crosses my mind at least once a day, and just reminds me how grateful I am to God for providing just what I wanted and needed!  It doesn't get much better than that.

Anyways, here are some pictures from our lunch rendez-vous -


Me and my stinky :)


Ben and momma.  Hopefully she survived the ride with those two the rest of the way!



Ha typical. B always tries to cover his face for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah for family visits and eating out!!! Missing you my friend.

    ReplyDelete