Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You know you're friends when...





--You can take pictures for hours and never run out of faces (it never gets old!)
--You  can say one word, and the other instantly knows what you're talking about (any place, any time)
--You can snort while laughing and be in good company (thanks viv, I never used to have this problem!)
--You can have the best weekend just by chilling (and eating!)
--You can laugh at things that anyone else would find stupid (Free!)


Here are a few more pics from the weekend, complete with my favorite quotes:











Vivienne, putting sugar in her water..."Sugar gives me energy! I need some SUGAR!! Hummingbirds drink it, why can't I??"


















   At Tryst, a guy says, "Mind if I look at your menu?"Trying to say "feel free" I blurt out, "FREE!"...followed by, "I feel stupid.  I feel like Johnny English stupid!"










I don't think you will ever see Vivienne happier...this is an escalator to DSW.  And she still  has her sugar water (I'm just glad it wasn't caffeine!)













Viv being artistic like usual :)












So, if I could summarize my weekend in 2 words, I would say...not possible!  But...So Good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment